Product Features & Benefits
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- With Side Sprayer: F
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: F
- Flow Rate: 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Installation: 3-hole 4" installation
- Spout Length: 3-29/32
- Spout Total Height: 6-3/32
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 1-23/32
Why is the Single handle so very hard to move around?
Very stiff/tight. Very difficult to adjust water temperature. Is there an adjustment I can make to resolve this issue?
Hi Ladyplumber, Thank you for your question. There is an adjusting ring that is part of the cap underneath the handle that puts tension on the ball assembly. Loosening the adjusting ring should make it easier to move the handle. Here is a link to the parts diagram for the model P136LF-M to help with your repair. http://www.peerlessfaucet.com/customer-support/find-repair-parts/documentation/p136lf-m.html?document=pd&documentIndex=0 Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2015-05-28
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.