Product Features & Benefits
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Includes metal grid strainer
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- With Side Sprayer: F
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: F
- Flow Rate: 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Installation: 3-hole 4" installation
- Spout Length: 3-29/32
- Spout Total Height: 6-3/32
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 1-23/32
Is this model made in the USA?
Hi, Aaronforjesus! Thank you for your question. We manufacture Delta faucets in our plant facilities in Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee; London, Ontario, CA (and Panyu, China). As a global manufacturer, we also source and assemble a number of parts around the world. No matter where in the world our products are sourced, manufactured or assembled, they are built to Delta Faucet Company’s exacting specifications and are quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance. The location information on the back of the box will tell you where your specific faucet model was made. Best Regards, Rosanna
Date published: 2018-02-16
What materials is this model constructed?
Thank you for your question. Peerless Faucet model P138LF-M is constructed of low-lead brass.
Date published: 2013-10-22
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.