Product Features & Benefits
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- With Side Sprayer: F
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: F
- Flow Rate: 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Installation: 3-hole 4" installation
- Spout Length: 4
- Spout Total Height: 6-11/32
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 1-19/32
Rated 1 out of 5 by Robert from Worse faucet I have ever purchased I purchased 2 peerless faucets from WalMart earlier this year, model # P 188620lf-w, I thought they had a poor design for installation and difficult while working under a double sink. The faucets from the first day did not perform satisfactory. I could not adjust the handles properly as the set screw stripped in both handles. One handle was hard to lift up and down and the other one squeaked, like rubber on rubber. The faucets are now pretty useless as I am unable to adjust the hot and cold water without manipulating the handles. I am quite disappointed with both of these products and will be purchasing replacement faucets next month. Needless to say, I will not purchase a peerless product again.
Date published: 2013-12-26
What accessories go with this
Is there an undercover plate
Hi Linda, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do no have accessories designed to go with this faucet. Best regards, Jon
Date published: 2017-01-10
my handle spins around no stability???????
Is there a screw that screws into the ball assembly?
Hi Alvin, Thank you for your question. There is a set screw underneath the red/blue button of the front of the handle that holds the handle to the ball assembly. A 1/8" allen wrench can be used to tighten the screw. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2015-04-14
what is the difference between model # P136LF and P188620LF
Thank you for your question. There are slight differences between the two models. Peerless Faucet model # P136LF has a shorter handle than the P188620LF. Also Peerless Faucet model # P188620LF has a matching undercover plate and the P136LF does not.
Date published: 2013-10-22
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.