Product Features & Benefits
- Purchase PTR188700-UN Peerless rough valve separately
- Pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within +/-3° F
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Touch Clean
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- With Side Sprayer: F
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: F
- Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
- Valve Type: Single-function pressure balance cartridge
- Installation: N/A
- Spout Total Height: 9-1/2
How does the Pressure balance valve work?
Right now my shower water is not warm enough.
Thank you for your question. Peerless Faucet model # PTT188740 is pressure balanced meaning that if the pressure changes in your waterline either on the hot or cold side of your faucet, the pressure will balance out to prevent scalding. Your faucet has a rotational limit stop that may need adjusting to allow more hot water to flow through the valve. Includede here are the instructions for adjusting the limit stop. The directions are on page 5. http://www.peerlessfaucet.com/customer-support/find-repair-parts/documentation/ptt188740.html?document=mi&documentIndex=0#viewDocument
Date published: 2013-10-22
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.