Product Features & Benefits
- Purchase PTR188700-UN Peerless rough valve separately
- Pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within +/-3° F
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Touch Clean
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
- Valve Type: NA
- Installation: N/A
- Spout Length: 5-11/32
- Spout Total Height: 11-15/16
Where are Peerless products manufactured?
Hi Almiller, Thank you for your question. We manufacture Peerless faucets in our plant facilities in Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee; London, Ontario, CA (and Panyu, China). As a global manufacturer, we also source and assemble a number of parts around the world. No matter where in the world our products are sourced, manufactured or assembled, they are built to Delta Faucet Company’s exacting specifications and are quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance. The location information on the back of the box will tell you where your specific faucet model was made. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2014-10-14
What size pipe connection is the faucet?
Is the spigot (faucet) connection slip joint or screw type? Is it 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch?
Thank you for your question. Peerless Faucet model # PTT188752 requires a 1/2" pipe for installation.
Date published: 2013-10-22
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.