I'm looking for:

Tub and Shower Trim

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Tub and Shower Trim: $83.30
Pressure Balance Valve Body: $53.15
List Price*: $136.45

Product Features & Benefits

  • Purchase PTR188700-UN Peerless rough valve separately
  • Pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within +/-3° F
  • Single function operation
  • Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
  • Touch Clean
  • Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
  • Brilliance Finish
  • WaterSense Labeled
  • ADA Compliant

Product Details

  • Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
  • Flow Rate: 1.50 gpm @ 80 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Valve Type: NA
  • Installation: N/A
  • Spout Length: 5-3/8
  • Spout Total Height: 11-15/16

Product Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specifications

Maintenance & Installation Sheet


Technical Specifications


Parts & Accessories Diagram


Holes for Installation


  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Does this fit the R10000-LBX valve (and has a cartrige for it?)

A rep at Lowes told me I can use the R10000-LBX valve for this, but then I saw that this valve required a cartridge. Does this kit come with a cartridge so that I can fit that valve?
Asked by: D
Hi D, Thank you for your question. This trim does include the cartridge, however it requires a PTR188700 series rough valve body. It will not work with the R10000 valve. http://www.peerlessfaucet.com/search-results?jcrMethodToCall=get&src_originSiteKey=peerless&src_terms%5B0%5D.term=PTR188700+valve&src_terms%5B0%5D.applyFilter=true&src_terms%5B0%5D.fields.siteContent=true&src_sites.values=peerless&src_languages.values=en Best regards, Jon
Answered by: Jonathan
Date published: 2017-03-24

What tool is needed to remove the handle?

I see the handle is attached to the rest of the unit via a screw, what type of tool do I use to remove this screw so that I can remove the handle? It does not appear to be an alan wrench or simple screw driver... Thanks.
Asked by: Chris
Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. The handle on the model PTT188753 is held on with a set screw. A 3/32" allen wrench will remove the screw. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2016-01-18

Does this trim kit work with Delta fittings?

I know they are made by the same company, but the plumber says the peerless won't fit onto my Delta fittings.
Asked by: Matt
Hi Matt, Thank you for your question. Your plumber is correct for the most part. The only Delta faucet trims that can be replaced by the PTT188753 Peerless trim are the models B112900 and B114900. The PTT188753 will not work with any other Delta faucet models. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2014-12-08

Which part needs to be replaced if cold water continues to leak out slowly from the tub when turned completely off?

Is there a washer? Valve?
Asked by: James
Hi James, Thank you for your question. The model PTT188753 faucet has a valve cartridge that would need to be replaced to stop a leak. The valve cartridge is the RP70538. If you need help with replacement parts please call our customer service line at 1-519-633-5050. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2014-03-18
  • y_2018, m_7, d_15, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_PTT188753-BN, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_peerless
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms

*The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.