Tub and Shower Complete
Product Features & Benefits
- Pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within +/-3ºF.
- Single function operation - Single handle for ease of temperature control.
- Includes MultiChoice Valve wich allows for upgrade to Dual-Function shower trim and cartridge
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Touch Clean
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
This product meets EPA
criteria for WaterSense
- Valve Type: Single-function pressure balance cartridge
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa maximum water usage
Tub and Shower Complete 2 2Leaks Leaks Leaks I purchased this Tub and Shower Faucet on February 24, 2014 , [ 14 days ago]. I installed it on Sat. Mar. 8, 2014 using unions so no heat would be transfused to the valve body, and if I would ever need to take it out it would be easy. As soon as I turned the water back on it started dripping from the spout. On Monday Mar.10 , 2014 I took it back to the store I purchased it from. They gave me a replacement, and I just finished installing it. GUESS WHAT? As soon as I turned the water on again this replacement started dripping worse than the original one did. This product is junk. I plan to take it back to the store tomorrow and get a Moen. March 10, 2014looks great Straight forward installation with a very accurate temp setting November 5, 2013
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.