Product Features & Benefits
- Single lever control for ease of operation with one hand
- 2-function, pull-down sprayer for easy pot filling and clean-up around the sink
- 2-hole sink application
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- Low Lead Certified
- Brilliance Finish
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- Flow Rate: 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Pull-out/Pull-down: Yes
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Installation: 2-hole 4-8″ installation
- Spout Length: 8
- Spout Total Height: 13-3/16
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 7-1/16
Can the handle and faucet be swapped? Can the control be on the left. Are there replacements available for the main valve and sprayhead?
Hi Ernie, Thank you for your question! The valve can be installed on the left side of the spout. Replacement parts are available for the valve and sprayer as well. Best regards, Jon
Date published: 2016-12-27
part for sprayer
I am looking for the little rubber flap that goes over the button that turn on/off the sprayer.
Hi Marianne, Thank you for your question, The rubber flap from the pull down sprayer is not available as a separate item. The entire assembly RP50447 would have to be replaced. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2018-01-02
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.