Product Features & Benefits
- Transitional style complements the home
- Single lever control for ease of operation with one hand
- 1 or 3-hole sink applications using optional escutcheon
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- With Side Sprayer: F
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: F
- Flow Rate: 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Installation: 1 or 3-hole 8″ installation
- Spout Total Height: 7
How do I replace the spout..I have a new one but cannot seem to get the old one off..
What size of allen wrench does the set screw take or do I need a special wrench?
Date published: 2017-01-14
should the cold water connection swivel?
The hot water side does not move but cold water does.
Hi Pam, The supply lines on the model P188201LF can potentially swivel. The connection is sealed with an o-ring that can allow the lines to move. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2015-05-18
Have a drip from the faucet. How and what do I have to replace?
My faucet is an older model than the one In the photo but it is the same style.
Hi Frank, Thank you for your question. Replacing the seats and springs should stop the leak in your dripping faucet. Here is a link to our Replacing seats and springs in your faucet how to video. http://www.deltafaucet.com/tools-resources/research/video-gallery/video.html?v=O-pCJdvD4oc&cat= Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2017-06-03
Can this faucet be installed without the base plate? My sink is too narrow for the plate to fit.
Hi Tadraw, Thank you for your question. The model P88201LF-SS can be installed as either a 1 or 3 hole installation. You do not have to use the long escutcheon/base plate. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2014-10-15
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.