Product Features & Benefits
- Spout swivels 360 degrees for added convenience
- Ergonomic blade handles offer easy control
- Side sprayer for easy pot filling and clean-up around the sink
- 4-hole sink application
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- Low Lead Certified
- With Side Sprayer
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Two Handle Blade
- With Side Sprayer: Yes
- Flow Rate: 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Installation: 4-hole8inchinstallation
- Spout Length: 8-1/16
- Spout Total Height: 6-1/16
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 4-13/16
I’m looking at the Model: P226LF faucet for kitchen sinks. I’m going to replace my existing faucet which is just like this. My old faucet does not have those restriction tubes in the spout. I’m trying to figure out if this model has those restriction tubes in the spout. My old one does not, and I do not want a restriction tube in the spout. At the store, there is nothing on the packaging that says anything about it, and the people in the store don’t know. Your site also does not mention this. Is there a restriction tube in the spout?
Thank you for your question. Peerless Faucet model # P226LF flows at 1.8 gpm at 60 psi which is the standard for kitchen sinks. The flow is restricted so that it flows to the 1.8 gpm.
Date published: 2013-10-22
1The manufacturer's list price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.