I'm looking for:

Shower Trim

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 227ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Finish: Oil Bronze
Shower Trim: $154.10
MultiChoice® Universal Tub / Shower Rough - Universal Inlets / Outlets: $60.00
List Price*: $214.10

Product Features & Benefits

  • Purchase R10000-UNBX MultiChoice rough valve separately
  • Pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within +/-3° F
  • Single function operation
  • Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
  • Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
  • WaterSense Labeled
  • ADA Compliant

Product Details

  • Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
  • Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
  • Valve Type: Single-function pressure balance cartridge
  • Installation: N/A
  • Spout Total Height: 9-15/32

Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specs

Maintenance & Installation Sheet


Technical Specifications


Holes for Installation


  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

what is the dimensions for the inner/center hole of the escutcheon?

Asked by: kk18
Hello KK18, Thank you for your question! The escutcheon plate of the Peerless Claymore Shower Trim PTT188780-BN has an inner diameter of the hole is 2 1/4". The plate itself is 7" in diameter. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2018-08-05

Is the screw that holds the handle on left handed thread? I am having trouble getting the screw out. Thank you

Asked by: Mark
Hello Mark, Thank you for you inquiry! The handle screw of the Peerless Shower PTT188780 faucet model is normal threads, unscrews by turning it counterclockwise. Best regards, Tanya
Answered by: Tanya
Date published: 2019-01-14

What are the dimensions of the hole in the cover plate?

Asked by: JIll
Hi JIll, Thank you for your question. The escutcheon plate is 7" in diameter. Here is a link to the Technical Specifications for more information: https://media.peerlessfaucet.com/SpecSheet/PSP-B-PTT188780%20Rev%20D.pdf Best regards, Jon
Answered by: Jonathan
Date published: 2017-06-23

Rotational Limit Stop

Do you sell the rotational limit stop for this shower faucet.
Asked by: Regulation
Hi Regulation, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the rotational limit stop to the RP46074 cartridge used in the model PTT188780 shower trim is not available as a separate item. The entire cartridge will have to be ordered. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2015-06-08

how do i reverse hot and cold

Asked by: chris
Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. To reverse the hot and cold you will need to remove the cartridge from the valve body, rotate the cartridge 180 degrees and reinstall the cartridge. The cartridge itself has hot side printed on it. Make sure the hot side of the cartridge matches the hot water supply side. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2015-05-28

Leaking from shower head after water turned off.

I am not sure of the model number but based on the paperwork I have it is P88700 series. The shower head and and handle look like your picture of PTTI88780. It was purchased in 2008. I believe I need a new cartridge. Can you tell me the part number and where I can purchase same.
Asked by: senior
Hi Senior, Thank you for your question. The P88700 series uses the RP19804 cartridge. This cartridge can be ordered from your local retailer or wholesaler that sells Delta products. There are also several online retailers that offer the RP19804 as well. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2015-01-12

Need the valve body which one fits this?

I just bought the single handle ptt188780-0B What valve body do I need to make this work. Thanks
Asked by: Andrew
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your question. The R10000 multichoice universal rough is the valve that you need for the P188780-OB shower trim. The R10000-UNBXHF is the valve specifically for shower only installations. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2014-11-17

Valve connection

I have an old valve which I believe is peerless. We just retiled our shower but now my wife wants to change the hardware color to bronze. I'm having a hard time trying to find the correct kit for it. My valve seems to be a bit different then what you recommend (Delta R10000-UNBXHF Multichoice Universal) -- ours has teeth on the end of the valve where it connects to the handle and a screw through the center. Changing the valve behind the wall is not an option since I just got done tiling. Do you have any advice? Could you point me to the correct product?
Asked by: GaryZ
Hi GaryZ, Thank you for your question. Based on your description of the end of the valve having teeth(splines) you most likely do not have a Peerless rough in for your single handle tub/shower faucet. None of the Peerless models had this type of connection. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2014-10-07
  • y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_PTT188780-OB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_peerless
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms