Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
P131LF is rated out of 5 by 1.
List Price*: $56.35
Product Features & Benefits
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Drain assembly sold separately
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- Low Lead Certified
- WaterSense Labeled
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- Flow Rate: 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Installation: 3-hole 4" installation
- Spout Length: 3-29/32
- Spout Total Height: 6-3/32
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 1-23/32
Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specs
Maintenance & Installation Sheet
Parts & Accessories Diagram
Holes for Installation
3-hole 4" installation
Rated 1 out of 5 by Andrei from Worth Unfortunately, I can't return this item after 90 days. I did instation after half year after purchase. This fauset have leak from body inside. I relly do not recommend buy this faucet. Very poor quality!
Date published: 2018-02-19
My Peerless Faucet has a slow drip. Can it be repaired or do I have to buy a whole new faucet?
My faucet does have the drain included. Not sure what model is but looks like the one above. If it can be repaired, where can I get the part to fix it?
Hi Gracie, Thank you for your question. To stop the drip in your faucet you will want to replace the RP4993 seats and springs that are located under the ball assembly in the valve body. Use the attached manual which includes the parts breakdown to help you with your repair. The RP4993 can be ordered at deltafaucet.com. Thanks, Dave http://www.peerlessfaucet.com/customer-support/find-repair-parts/documentation/p131lf.html?document=mi&documentIndex=0
Date published: 2017-01-27
What is the difference between the P131LF and the P136LF?
Hi Faucet, Thank you for your question. The difference between the model P131LF, and the P136LF is that the P136LF comes with a pop up drain assembly. The P131LF has no drain assembly included. The faucets themselves are the same. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2014-02-24