I'm looking for:

Shower Head - A+ Type 1.5 GPM

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 163ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Finish: Oil Bronze
List Price*: $55.35

Product Features & Benefits

  • Soft, rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
  • Installs in minutes
  • Spray settings include: Full Body spray
  • Full body spray provides a steady, full-coverage spray perfect for every shower need, from rinsing shampoo from hair to relaxing tired muscles
  • Touch Clean
  • WaterSense Labeled

Product Details

  • Handle(s): NA
  • Flow Rate: 1.50 gpm @ 80 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 552 kPa
  • Valve Type: NA
  • Installation: N/A
  • Spout Total Height: 4-1/8

Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specs

Holes for Installation


  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

How is the flow rate controlled?

Is there a flow restrictor within the shower head? Could this be removed? I live in a unit with low water pressure, so what's coming through is less than the 1.5 GPM.
Asked by: Sunrise612
Hi Sunrise612, Thank you for your question. Flow restrictors are usually found in the neck or threaded end of the shower head exposed when the shower head is removed from the shower arm. While it is possible to remove flow restrictors from shower heads, we strongly advise against it for several reasons. Flow restrictors for faucets are an integral part of most shower heads and it is generally not possible or desirable to remove them. For water conservation purposes, most plumbing codes require faucets and showering devices to not exceed a certain maximum flow rate. Removing the flow restrictors could cause these devices to no longer meet these codes. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2016-05-06

How does this attach to the valve?

We have an old peerless shower faucet that we are trying to replace with one with a brushed nickel finish. The old handle attaches with a screw and the old cover plate attaches to the valve by a 2inch round pipe shaped piece that is threaded and has a raised lip about a quarter inch down from the end that tightens down on the cover plate. I don't want to have to tear the wall out. Would you have any faucets compatible with this type of attachment to the valve?
Asked by: Milkman
Hi Milkman, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately none of the current tub/shower trims mount in the way that you describe. All of the single handle models are attached using 2 screws. The type of installation you describe was used on the 2 and 3 handle tub/shower faucets that are no longer offered. Thanks, Dave
Answered by: Deltafaucet2
Date published: 2015-09-28
  • y_2019, m_9, d_16, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_RP75572OB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_peerless
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms