Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray
P199152LF is rated out of 5 by 3.
List Price*: $193.00
Product Features & Benefits
- Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Peerless faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Temporary on-demand flow increase based on standard 1.5GPM rate at 60psi.
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- Includes coordinating soap dispenser
- Fits 1, 2, 3, or 4-hole 8" installations
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
- With Side Sprayer
- ADA Compliant
- Handle(s): Single Handle Lever
- With Side Sprayer: Yes
- Flow Rate: 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Valve Type: Ceramic valve
- Installation: 1 2 3 or 4-hole 8" installation
- Spout Length: 7-9/16
- Spout Total Height: 14
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 8-3/4
Support, Repair Parts & Technical Specs
Maintenance & Installation Sheet
Parts & Accessories Diagram
Holes for Installation
1 2 3 or 4-hole 8" installation
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruthiesue08 from Love the one handle! My husband installed this & I absolutely love it. It has a sleek modern look & less germs since there's only one handle to turn. The water pressure was great & flowed nice. Definitely will repurchase this brand again! Great product overall!
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by mjackett from Love the look It is so nice looking & so sleek! really updated the look of a kitchen. Very sturdy feeling as well which is a plus with kids in the house that tend to be hard on stuff like this! I just love it! Recommend for sure!
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karrigan from Looks great! I've been wanting to upgrade my kitchen and this new faucet is the perfect addition to give my room a modern makeover! Made of brushed stainless steel it really is pretty! I especially like the raised "up & over" rotating design of the faucet and the singular handle to control both hot and cold water. Comes complete with side sprayer. Very easy to read installation directions and easy to install. I love it!
Date published: 2019-05-20
Does a water filter attach to this faucet spout?
Does this model have a screw cut spout so that a water filter diverted can be attached?
Dear Mw, Thank you for your question. The Peerless Kitchen P199152LF faucet has a spout thread count of M22x1-6G. We do not manufacture adapter for this unit. You may want to look locally for the proper adapter for the connection. Best regards, Tanya
Date published: 2018-02-08
~~ Does the spout rotate 180 degrees ? -- I want to install it with the handle on the left, from a front-of-the-sink perspective.... tnx ! kenn
Thank you for your question, Kenn. The spout will rotate 360 degrees. However, we recommend installing the faucet with the handle on the right. The handle operates by tilting away from the faucet to turn on. The vertical (back) position gives cold water and rotating the handle forward provides hot. Unfortunately, there is no way to reverse the movement, so if the handle is installed on the left, it will rotate backward. Best regards, Jon
Date published: 2017-12-12
Can you purchase this faucet without the spray?
Hi Jen, Thank you for your question. The model P199152LF faucet cannot be ordered without the spray. The spray connection can be capped off with the RP82335 nut and washer and the sprayer not installed. Thanks, Dave
Date published: 2017-05-03